Modo W007 Water Based Varnish
Water-based acrylic paint which are similar to Vallejo (AV colors). Pre-thinned, no further dilution required.
- The BEST Super Chrome protection coat in the market, able to retain 85% of its mirror glossiness.
- Melting-proof once it is completely cured.
- Also applicable as protective coat for all other properties paints (acrylic, enamel and lacquer-based).
1. Same usage as other water-based paints in the market, it's washable or dissolvable with water or solvent BEFORE it is completely cured.
2. After completely cured, it is non-reversible, non-washable, and not easy to dissolve. Therefore, it is advised to wash your airbrush hand-piece immediately after use. (note: cover paint cup with wet sponge or cloth to maintain humidity)
3. To remove varnish coat, dip into Modo D05h Paint Remover for about 10 minutes.
4. Suggest to spray a few layers of mist coat, then cover with wet coat to prevent wrinkling effect.
5. DO NOT mix with lacquer / enamel thinner, it will cause cohesion due to different substance.