McFarlane Atom Smasher
As one of the newest recruits of The Justice Society, 20-year-old Al Rothstein can transform his molecular structure to grow to towering heights and alter his density to become the superhero Atom Smasher. What he lacks in experience, Atom Smasher makes up for with brute force and an endless well of youthful optimism.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Atom Smasher is based on his look from the upcoming movie Black Adam
- Atom Smasher comes with two alternate sets of hands and a base
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures